The currency of Jersey.
Related information about Jersey Pound:
- Jersey pound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The pound is the currency of Jersey. Jersey is in currency union with the United Kingdom, and the Jersey pound is not a separate currency but is an issue of ...
- New Jersey pound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The pound was the currency of New Jersey until 1793. Initially, the British pound and some foreign currencies circulated, supplemented from 1709 by local ...
- Jersey Pound - The Currency Converter
Convert money in Jersey Pound (JEP) to and from foreign currencies using up to date exchange rates.
- Convert Euros (EUR) and Jersey Pounds (JEP): Currency Exchange ...
This Euro and Jersey Pound convertor is up to date with exchange rates from November ... Use "Swap currencies" to make Jersey Pound the default currency.
- JEP - Jersey Pound rates, news, and tools
Get Jersey Pound rates, news, and facts. Also available are Jersey Pound services like cheap money tranfers, a JEP data feed, and more.
- XE Currency Table: JEP - Jersey Pound
This JEP currency table offers current and historic Jersey Pound rates compared to every world currency. For commercial purposes, get an automated currency ...
- XE: (JEP/GBP) Jersey Pound to British Pound Rate
Calculate live currency and foreign exchange rates with this free currency converter. You can convert currencies and precious metals with this currency ...
- Guernsey/Jersey Pound - snopes.com
Guernsey/Jersey Pound Business. ... Guernsey (& Jersey) pound coins are weighted differently and will not work in UK vending machines.