A contractual agreement joining together two or more parties for the purpose of executing a particular business undertaking. All parties agree to share in the profits and losses of the enterprise.
Related information about joint venture:
- Joint venture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A joint venture (JV) is a business agreement in which parties agree to develop, for a finite time, a new entity and new assets by contributing equity. They exercise ...
- Apple Retail Store - JointVenture
Joint Venture is a program designed to help you use Mac, iPhone, and iPad to improve the way your business runs.
- Joint Venture - Silicon Valley Network
Works to make state government fiscally sound, smartly managed and publicly accountable. Includes information about projects being undertaken by leaders ...
- Joint Venture (JV) Definition | Investopedia
The cooperation of two or more individuals or businesses in which each agrees to share profit, loss and control in a specific enterprise.
- Joint venture | LII / Legal Information Institute
A joint venture is a legal organization that takes the form of a short term partnership in which the persons jointly undertake a transaction for mutual profit.
- Joint Venture - Legal Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
An association of two or more individuals or companies engaged in a solitary business enterprise for profit without actual partnership or incorporation; also ...
- Joint Venturing 101 - What is a joint venture and how do they work?
Depending on what you want from your business and how fast you want to get there, joining forces to create a more powerful presence in your market may be an ...
- Joint Venture Estate Jewelers
Joint Venture Estate Jewelers of Cary North Carolina is conveniently located to the Raleigh & Durham area, including Fayetteville & Ft. Bragg, offers many ...