An accounting record that notes the details of a transaction for record keeping and auditing purposes. Journal vouchers include the names of accounts affected, the date of the transaction, a description of the transaction, signatures of authorizing parties, and other details critical to proper accounting procedures.
Related information about journal voucher:
- What is journal voucher? - BusinessDictionary.com
Definition of journal voucher: A written authorization prepared for every financial transaction, or for every transaction that meets defined requirements. A journal ...
- Journal Voucher Instructions
A Journal Voucher is used to make entries to the accounting system, which are ... be assigned when the journal voucher is processed in the accounting system.
- What is a journal voucher
6) Journal Entries Journal Voucher is the document through which the Journal Entries are made into the books. Improve answer. First answer by Contributor .
- Journal Voucher Processing - University of Alaska Fairbanks
Journal Voucher Processing. This documentation only provides information regarding general journal vouchers. These documents are initiated using the ...
- Journal Voucher | Banking Accounting Operations
Aug 31, 2012 ... A journal voucher (JV) is a method of entering accounting information. JV entries include debit and credit information. They are used to make ...
- What is journal voucher? definition and meaning - InvestorWords.com
Definition of journal voucher: An accounting record that notes the details of a transaction for record keeping and auditing purposes. Journal vouchers include the ...
- Journal Voucher Preparation & Processing - University of Alaska
documents are initiated using the University of Alaska Journal Voucher form. ... Types of Transactions Processed by JPAY: Journal voucher rule code JPAY has ...
- WebIFIS - Help for Journal Voucher Process
Select the Approval Template appropriate for the journal type. Note that drop- down list represents the journal voucher hierarchies established for your user ID.