Having no assets that will satisfy a judgment for money.
Related information about judgment proof:
- Judgment proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term judgment proof is most commonly used in tort law contexts to refer to defendants or potential defendants who are financially insolvent. Even if a plaintiff ...
- What It Means to Be Judgment Proof - Lawyers.com
Creditors can't obtain money or property from a debtor who is judgment proof. Status as judgment proof may affect your decision for bankruptcy.
- Judgment-proof | LII / Legal Information Institute
People are judgment-proof if they lack the resources or insurance to pay a court judgment against them. For example, suppose that a thief steals your car, sells it, ...
- Fighting Collection Agency Debt: Make Yourself Judgment Proof
Apr 15, 2011 ... Judgment proof debtors have a clear advantage over those who aren't – if and when a collection agency sues, judgment proof individuals do ...
- Making Yourself Judgment Proof
THIS POST BANNED ON AoC. PROTECTING YOURSELF FROM CREDITORS AND OTHER PREDATORS (the joys of being Judgement proof) ...
- Being Judgment-Proof | Waltzer Law Group
All, how nice the sound of being judgment proof. It is the ultimate nah nah nah nah nah on your creditor. You do nothing at all and they are helpless to.
- Why File Bankruptcy When You Are Judgment Proof?
When might you file bankruptcy when you are judgment proof? North Carolina Attorney discusses judgments and bankruptcy.
- INSTRUCTIONS: 3.16. Make Yourself Judgment Proof
Being judgment proof means that even if the IRS does win against you in a court of law, they won't be able to collect from you because you have taken great care ...