A loan of $1 billion or more, or a loan which exceeds the size limit set for purchase or securitization by the appropriate agency, such as Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
Related information about jumbo loan:
- Jumbo mortgage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That is one reason lenders prefer to have a higher down payment from jumbo loan seekers. Jumbo home prices can be more subjective and not as easily sold to ...
- New Jumbo Loan Limits By State | Bankrate.com
Jul 9, 2012 ... What are the jumbo loan limits in your state? Check out this map for FHA loan limits and Fannie-Freddie conforming limits.
- 2012 / 2013 Conforming & Jumbo Loan Limits By U.S. County
Sep 30, 2012 ... 2012 conforming loan limits vary by county. See your area's conforming mortgage and jumbo loan limits for 2012, and what to expect for 2013.
- Jumbo Loan | Available With a Fixed or Adjustable Rate | Quicken ...
Need a big home loan with a low rate? We offer both fix and adjustable rate jumbo loans to meet your needs. Call (888) 900-9962 and get started!
- Mortgages – Downsizing the Jumbo Loan - NYTimes.com
Aug 30, 2012 ... Homeowners who refinance into conventional loans may need to write sizable checks at the closing, but they are likely to reduce their monthly ...
- Jumbo Loan Definition | Investopedia
A mortgage with a loan amount exceeding the conforming loan limits set by the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO), and therefore, not ...
- Jumbo Mortgage Loans | Jumbo Loan Refinance | Wells Fargo
Is a blended jumbo or traditional jumbo loan the right choice? Learn all of your jumbo mortgage refinance options at Wells Fargo.
- Jumbo Loan | Mortgages | Personal | Fifth Third Bank
As its name implies, a jumbo loan is a loan for a large sum of money. Specifically, it is a loan that exceeds the conforming amount, currently $417,000. A jumbo ...