A market in which each transaction is negotiated between a buyer and a seller.
Related information about negotiated market:
- Negotiated Market Definition | Investopedia
In a negotiated market there are no market-makers or order matching, instead buyers and sellers actively negotiate on the price at which a transaction is ...
- What is negotiated market? - BusinessDictionary.com
Definition of negotiated market: A market in which buyers and sellers ... NASDAQ is an example of a negotiated market, as opposed to the New York Stock ...
- Negotiated Market - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
A secondary market in which potential buyers and sellers negotiate the price of each transaction. Most stock exchanges are negotiated markets: buyers express ...
- What is negotiated market? - InvestorWords.com
Definition of negotiated market: A market in which each transaction is negotiated between a buyer and a seller.
- Negotiated Market: Definition from Answers.com
Negotiated Market A type of secondary market exchange in which the prices of each security are bargained out between buyers and sellers.
- What is NEGOTIATED MARKET? - The Law Dictionary
Definition of NEGOTIATED MARKET: Buyers and sellers negotiate the price posted as bid and ask prices in this type of market. NASDAQ is an example.
- What is NEGOTIATED MARKET PRICE? - The Law Dictionary
Definition of NEGOTIATED MARKET PRICE: A price bargained and set by the government and the product-maker to mitigate a cataclysm's effect, causing ...
- Negotiated Market - Definition of Negotiated Market - QFINANCE
Definition of negotiated market from QFinance - The Ultimate Financial Resource. What is negotiated market? Definitions and meanings of negotiated market.