Insurance that permits the injured party in an automobile accident to file claims to his or her insurance company, without regard to who caused the accident. This type of insurance is legally mandated in many states.
Related information about no-fault insurance:
- No-fault insurance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In its broadest sense, no-fault insurance is any type of insurance contract under which insureds are indemnified for losses by their own insurance company, ...
- Brief Explanation of Michigan No-Fault Insurance - State of Michigan
Page 1. Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation PO Box 30220 Lansing, MI 48909-7720 (517)373-0220. Toll Free (877)999-6442. [FIS-PUB 0202]. [09/12] ...
- No Fault Insurance - Auto Insurance In-Depth
If you live in one of 12 states with no fault car insurance laws, your auto insurance policy will work a little differently than those of drivers elsewhere. Here's how.
- What is no-fault insurance
No Fault Insurance, in true No Fault form, is insurance that covers a stated risk regardless of who was at fault in the event of a covered loss. There is no "True No ...
- Florida No Fault Insurance - Get FREE Quote & Save $$$
Want cheap Florida No Fault Insurance? Use our simple online form and receive FREE no-obligation quote. See how much you can save today!
- Is no-fault insurance finished? - - MSN Money
Sep 18, 2012 ... States are trying to reform no-fault laws -- and some have repealed them altogether -- in an effort to contain medical costs and fight fraud.
- No-Fault Insurance - Department of Financial Services - New York ...
No-Fault Insurance. What is No-Fault coverage and what am I entitled to under it? Answer: See our Consumers Guide on Automobile Insurance - No-Fault ...
- No Fault Insurance - Michigan Auto Law
Michigan No Fault benefits advice from a Michigan No Fault lawyer. Free consultation and you pay nothing until we win. Call 800-777-0028 today.