1. Not adjusted for inflation.
2. The par value of a bond.
Related information about nominal:
- Nominal | Define Nominal at Dictionary.com
being such in name only; so-called; putative: a nominal treaty; the nominal head of the country. 2. (of a price, consideration, etc.) named as a mere matter of form, ...
- Nominal - Merriam-Webster Online
of, relating to, or being a noun or a word or expression taking a noun construction . 2. a : of, relating to, or constituting a name. b : bearing the name of a person. 3 ...
- Nominal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. For other uses, see Nominal (disambiguation). In linguistics, a nominal is a part of speech in ...
- nominal - definition of nominal by the Free Online Dictionary ...
a. Of, resembling, relating to, or consisting of a name or names. b. Assigned to or bearing a person's name: nominal shares. 2. Existing in name only. 3.
- Nominal Definition | Investopedia
An unadjusted rate, value or change in value. This type of measure often reflects the current situation, such as the current price of a car, and doesn't make ...
- nominal - Wiktionary
nominal (not comparable) ... He gave me only a nominal sum for my services. Of or relating ... The nominal voltage is 1.5 V, but the actual figure is usually higher.
- Nominal Synonyms, Nominal Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
Synonyms for nominal at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- What's the Difference Between Nominal and Real?
Nominal vs. Real Question Answered: I'm learning economics and I keep hearing the terms nominal and real all the time to describe things like interes rates.