A one-time charge.
Related information about nonrecurring charge:
- Nonrecurring Charge Definition | Investopedia
An entry that appears on a company's financial statements for a one-time expense that is unlikely to happen again. A nonrecurring charge is a one-time charge ...
- Nonrecurring Charge - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
A one-time expense or credit shown in a company's financial statement. Nonrecurring Charge. A charge, usually triggered by an extraordinary event, that ...
- Nonrecurring charge - The Free Dictionary
showed a $5 million operating loss combined with a $175 write-off of "impaired" assets and other nonrecurring charges. Commonwealth closes book on bad ...
- Nonrecurring Charge: Definition from Answers.com
One-time expense or write-off appearing in a companys financial statement; also called extraordinary charge.
- What is nonrecurring charge? definition and meaning
Definition of nonrecurring charge: A one-time charge.
- What Is a Nonrecurring Charge?
Also known as a nonrecurring item, a nonrecurring charge is a posting within the accounting books that documents a charge or expense that is considered to be ...
- English-Chinese translation for "nonrecurring charge"
Translation for 'nonrecurring charge' in the free Chinese dictionary. More Chinese translations for: charge.
- Encyclopedia of Credit - Nonrecurring Charge; Extraordinary Charge
Nonrecurring Charge; Extraordinary Charge. A non-recurring charge is a one time expense that appears on a company's income statement. An example of a ...